Friday, March 11, 2011

i'm going to vegas

vegas, here I come

I leave this afternoon to head to las vegas, and I can't wait. I just turned 21 last week, so I'm definitely looking forward to having a great weekend with a couple of my best buds.

I think I'm gonna be just fine taking a week long break from school and homework, and just focus on relaxing and getting things done for myself.

I do need to do a painting for my girlfriend's brother still, but that should be easy enough and a nice change of pace from the classes I have now.

Can't wait to get back to class, and start learning about the foot! I think it will definitely make for some better drawings when I can include even more detail in the extremities of the body.

hope you guys have a great spring break!!!!

here's a great drawing of a foot to get us motivated! (i didn't draw it, haha)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Vegas! It's so nice to have a long break!

    ReplyDelete